Thursday, May 3, 2012

World Book Night Guildford

About 150 people braved the rain to attend World Book Night at Guildford Library. Almost 30 Surrey authors were present, answering questions from the public. I met lots of interesting people, and the atmosphere was great. The hours flew by as I told jail stories, and answered questions such as why I started writing and how I managed to get published. One lady said she could see an aura around me, and asked if I did yoga and meditation. I answered yes, but the aura's probably just the gleam off my head. A big thank you to Kay Hadwick, Senior Team Officer at Surrey Libraries and all of the library staff for organizing such a successful event, and for working way past their bedtimes.  

With author, Felix Riley
Surrey Authors
 






Shaun Attwood

No comments:

Post a Comment