Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Sportsman's Weekend



This is going to be a great Sportsman's weekend. We have the first game of the Stanley Cup Finals Saturday night...which features our beloved Flyers....followed by the Indy 500 on Sunday...the "Greatest Spectacle in Racing."
My wife is taking my daughters down to Florida to see her Mom and visit the new Harry Potter Disney creation. My son will be in Baltimore for the NCAA Lacrosse Finals and I will be home alone with the dogs and my Samsung HD T.V. Sports look absolutely amazing on the HD channels on this box.
I will sneak in some Skeet shooting on Saturday as it will not be too hot and then maybe some Squash or Tennis at the Club in late afternoon...and hope to do some Deep Sea fishing on Monday morning. So, some of my Bachelor buddies over for steaks and hockey Saturday night. Perhaps household projects will be neglected...
Parentetically, the Flyers playoff ride has been astonishing and I cannot believe they did it....now 4 more wins and a Parade down Broad street...we can hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment