Wednesday, May 11, 2005

23 April 05

Frankie’s Imminent Arrival

Frankie has been approved for this unit. There are two buildings here, each containing four fifty-man pods, so there is a one in eight chance that I’ll be sharing a pod with Frankie, and a one in four chance that I’ll be going to the chow hall and the rec field with him ( two pods at a time eat together and attend rec together). Regardless of where he is housed, I will inevitably see him soon.

Following the sandwiched love letter I received a second letter from Frankie:

“What’s up? Did you find yourself another esposo [husband]? How are things going on at your end besides you cheating on me? I thought it was all about you and me. It’s all gravy cause nobody can lay pipe like me. Tu esposo [Your husband]”

After being approved for this unit it usually takes between one to two months to get transported. Now that Frankie is approved he should be here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment