Thursday, September 11, 2008

11 Sep 08

Link to the Sky News Interview


Last night, I was interviewed by Martin Stanford on Sky News. Going live to millions of viewers for the first time was nerve-racking. I was amped-up all night.

Due to a commercial break, I was unable to finish responding to Martin’s final question about why I was continuing the blog, so here’s the remainder of my answer:

The blog was a lifeline for me and a lifeline I promised to keep going for my friends in prison. I intend to do my utmost to keep that lifeline open and to keep their voices being heard on the Internet. Thank you for this opportunity to bring the plight of my friends in prison to a much wider audience.

Here’s the link to the video of the interview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DTWVYOVk8g

Email comments to writeinside@hotmail.com or post them below

No comments:

Post a Comment