Tuesday, February 13, 2007

07 Dec 06

One Year Left

I have a year left to serve. It’s hard to believe I’m near the end of a sentence that once seemed so daunting. I used to wonder how I'd make it through the years.

Despite the lows, I feel like I’ve become a better person. I’ve learned things I would have never learned without going through this. So in many ways it's good this happened.

Furthering my education has been on my mind. I wonder if this incarceration will prevent me from getting into a British university to do a master's degree? I'm also wondering, out of my main areas of interest – behavioural finance, philosophy, psychology, and writing – which master's should I apply for, and also, to which university? After spending time with my family, I would like to enrol in the second half of 2008.

Any advice?

Jon answers more readers questions here

Email comments to writeinside@hotmail.com or post them below

Copyright © 2006-2007 Shaun P. Attwood

No comments:

Post a Comment