Sunday, May 14, 2006

27 March 06

A Kiss (Part 1)

Royo Girl – a criminology graduate who sends me scented letters and fantasy art by Luis Royo – shall be visiting here this summer, and we have agreed to kiss.

A kiss may not be a big deal to most people, but to a prisoner deprived of female contact, a kiss means a lot.

The prospect of kissing Royo Girl is something I’m looking forward to, but it has also caused some concerns to arise. What kind of a kiss will it be? A quick peck? A long-lasting lip lock? Will my tongue try to dive down her throat? Why do I feel as if I’m in high school again?

It’s been a while since I’ve experienced the pleasure of kissing. I'll probably just move in for a small kiss at first, and then try to build from there. I’ve never given so much thought to a kiss. Why am I so excited over something so simple? It’s only a kiss – right?

Email comments to writeinside@hotmail.com or post them below

No comments:

Post a Comment