Thursday, September 29, 2005

1 September 05

Anal Virginity Threats: Another Love Letter from Kenny

Threat level: moderate

Hello Jon, There aren’t too many pleasures I would keep from you should you ever develop a change from idle curiosity to open mindedness.

If a man has a secret relationship with a friend, and no one knows they pleasure each other, do they stay as straight as a guy who pleasure himself by the feel of a man’s hand – be it his own – or if by the grace of God he is born with a few less ribs and a limber spine, and it isn’t his hand he uses to please himself?

A guy I knew, who claimed to be straight, and talked frequently of his wife and girlfriends, and all the pleasures they brought, finally, one day, told me something like, “F—k it, if you want to give me head, its cool, it's been a long time.” After a few minutes, he caught his breath and said, “Damn, you did in five minutes what took my wife twenty!” I told him it always takes longer when you’re nervous.

Hey Jon – I won’t tell a soul if you won’t! Wars have been won and zippers lowered on the almighty secret. Any sexy guy that gives another sexy guy what they both secretly love and fantasize about finds pleasure beyond words.

Kenny

Email Jon at writeinside@hotmail.com or post a comment below:
Copyright © 2004-2005 Shaun P. Attwood

No comments:

Post a Comment