Saturday, May 28, 2011

Horse in the House


This is the kind of stuff that happens around the Sportsman's lodge on a fairly regular basis. Here we have one of my daughter's friends with a miniature pony in our mud-room.
The horse that my daughter takes care of has been very lonely of late. So, the owner purchased a miniature pony to hang out at the barn and provide companionship. The pony, "Tucker" is a sweet little guy...and smaller than my hunting dog. The girls walked Tucker up from the barn and brought him into the house. So, when I arrived home from the office my kids announced: "Horse in the House!"
Last night was a great crab feast at Sambo's in Liepsic, Delaware and tomorrow is Race Day...Indy 500. Tomorrow night and Monday night we will watch the adult hunter-jumper class events from our box at Devon and in between we'll be following the NCAA Lacrosse games on T.V.

No comments:

Post a Comment