Monday, August 11, 2008

12 Aug 08

From Frankie (Letter 7)


Frankie - A Mexican Mafia hitman and leader of prison "booty bandits" who has been proposing our gay marriage ever since he saw me rubbing antifungal ointment on my bedsored buttocks at the Madison Street jail. He was there on murder charges he subsequently beat. Now incarcerated in the super-maximum prison housing Arizona's death row.

7-27-08

Englandman,

How’s life treating you? I hope all good. I received your letter and as always the pleasure is mines.

Anyway, I know you’re a loyal friend, but believe it or not, I worry about your well-being. That’s why I asked you if you had a job. My friend I want the best for you life has to offer.

Okay! Here’s what I did with the $15,000 my brother left me. I took $400 and put it on my book account for stamps and other stuff I need. I gave $14,600 to a lawyer I hired. I told the lawyer all I wanted him to do was get a Class 2 felony dropped. That’ll leave me with a Class 4 felony, which brings my plea down to 4 ½ [minimum] 6 [presumptive]& 7 ½ [maximum]. Out of 100% the lawyer said it’s 75% that I’ll get the 4 ½ with back time from 2007 of Jan 3 which is a year and a half. I’ll do two more years at the most.
My friend, what do you think of that? They were offering me 15 to 40 years. I’m being blessed by God, and if all goes well I’m done with everything.
Like I said, I’m going to be a powerful testimony that will help the youths.

I shall leave soon to Pima County jail. I will write you from there. Do not write me back cuz Pima County only allows prestamped envelopes. I will write you once I get there. Do not write here either until I get back. It’s going to be hard, but I’ll see how long I’ll be there.

Let me get something straight with you. Out of the 20 prisoners you write to, I better be the Number 1 on that list cuz I was the first one to meet you in jail, so keep that in mind. Me and you are tighter than whale pussy, and that’s tight cuz it’s water tight.

Tell Sue I appreciate the thought on that comment she made. Here’s a little knowledge for her. We must not let the circumstances of this world cause us to walk with our heads down, defeated or discouraged. Life happens. That’s a fact but God supersedes this thing we call life. And nothing catches God by surprise.
Sue, I’m sorry to hear that you couldn’t go back to the UK when your mom passed away. I myself lost my mom and that’s the hardest thing I ever been through. “Keep your head up!”
Jesus said he would never leave or forsake us. He did not say he would take us out of our situations. Stay strong! Cuz he did say that he would be there for us while we went through them. (Smile.)

Englandman my friend, things are looking better for me. I got the Class 2 felony “Promoting Prison Contraband” down to a Class 4 felony “Simple possession.” I’m trying to get the Class 4 to a Class 6 felony “Possession Of Drug Paraphernalia.” If that happens I’ll be walking out these doors. Keep your fingers crossed for Frankie. I’m leaving all this in God’s hands.

Give my L&R’s to your family.

Much Love & Respect

Mr. Frankie
-----R
-----E
-----A
-----K
-----Y

PS thanks for the pictures.


Email comments to writeinside@hotmail.com or post them below

Copyright © 2007-2008 Shaun P. Attwood

No comments:

Post a Comment