Thursday, December 20, 2007

20 Dec 07

The Royo Romance (20)

Click here for Part 19A.
Recently received from Royo Girl:

I had no idea that you were back in England until I by chance wandered on to your blog page. My reaction was interesting to say the least and took me completely by surprise. If I gave this more thought, I probably wouldn't tell you, but I am just going to go ahead and tell you. I was at work when I was reading it and was shocked that I didn't know you were already there. Shock quickly turned into sadness and I was actually crying. I was and am selfishly sad that you were not in the states for me to go visit. I had sincerely wished that our last visit could have been more personal than through glass and that I only received 45 mins. I was down for the rest of the ENTIRE morning. Although I am happy that you are now a free man and are with your family, I wish that you were here and I could celebrate your new found freedom with you. Unfortunately I can not and will have to be content to write you and hopefully, talk to you. Speaking of which, I have a calling card and would LOVE to call you. You have my number, but I do not have a number to call you on. Would you give me one so I can or do I have to wait until you have your own mobile? Let me know ASAP and I will call you tomorrow morning. I MISS YOU

Email comments to writeinside@hotmail.com or post them below

Copyright © 2006-2007 Shaun P. Attwood

No comments:

Post a Comment